NEW YORK, March 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Concur (Nasdaq: CNQR), a leading provider of integrated travel and expense management services, today announced a new set of mobile features for Concur® Breeze – the online and mobile expense reporting service designed specifically for small businesses. Now, small businesses have one app that takes care of all of their expense reporting right from a smartphone, with no PC or browser required. Concur Breeze will be on display and demoed during the Sixth Annual Small Business Summit today at the Digital Sandbox in New York City.
The Concur Breeze mobile experience makes it easy for small business owners and their employees to manage expenses on the go. These new features enable users to easily:
- Capture car mileage – Travelers can track their car mileage instantly from their mobile phone or tablet.
- Track spending on business guests – Users can immediately assign and track the spend incurred on behalf of specific attendees like co-workers or business guests for meals, entertainment or other events that they host.
- Itemize hotel costs – Track hotel charges by line item to easily report on room rate, taxes, and incidentals.
- Personalize expense reports – Users see only the fields their companies need them to track, making entry simple for the user and analysis simple for the company.
- Track ancillary airline fees – Now small business owners can gain insight into their total airline spend, by tracking additional airline fees, such as baggage or upgrade costs.
“By continuing to innovate and refine our mobile expense reporting service to meet the specific needs of small businesses, Concur Breeze takes the pain out of the process. Concur’s powerful mobile capabilities make it quick and easy to track even the smallest expense details from anywhere life and business may take you,” said Steve Jarvis, vice president of marketing for small & midsize business at Concur.
Concur Breeze automates the entire expense reporting process for small businesses by eliminating the need for paper receipts, spreadsheets and lengthy reimbursement cycles. This reduces the time and hassle associated with expense reporting, a process in which 60 percent of small business employees recently surveyed admitted to making mistakes.
“Concur Breeze gives our company a lot better paper trail,” said Concur Breeze customer Missy Amlong, controller of New Age Industrial. “With Concur Breeze, I feel more confident in the way we’re coding expenses and paying bills. The solution gives us more complete and accurate backup on the backend. It also forces our employees to take more responsibility with their expense reports.”
The mobile app is available at no extra cost for Concur Breeze clients for use with iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ and BlackBerry® mobile devices. These new Concur Breeze mobile features are currently available for the iPhone and iPad, with support for the Android and BlackBerry platforms coming soon.
About Concur Breeze
Concur® Breeze is the simple, cost-efficient expense reporting solution designed specifically for small businesses. This powerful yet intuitive online and mobile solution is available now as a free 30-day trial. Quick and easy to setup, Concur Breeze helps save time, reduce errors and manage cash flow. Best of all, it enables small companies to spend more time making their businesses successful.
Concur® is a leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions for companies of all sizes. Concur’s easy-to-use web-based and mobile solutions help companies and their employees control costs and save time. Learn more at www.concur.com.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.