In this episode of Networking Star, Jeff and Sam meet with Banshee Bungee. They explore how Banshee Bungee transitioned from trying to start a new sport (river boarding) to a profitable supplier of high adventure accessories to snow boarders, skim boarders and skate boarders. Also watch as Jeff and Sam tackle Brundage Mountain on a wild bicycle ride with Banshee’s Cooper Kalisek.
In this episode we feature interviews with:
- Kevin Veon, CEO and founder of Banshee Bungee
- Cooper Kalisek, VP of Banshee Bungee
- Nathan McDonald, President of Seattle’s Keiretsu Forum
- Dave Parker, Seattle Director Founder Institute and CEO of Bundled.com
- Jeff Swanson, Seattle Investor
- Sherry Zins, VP of Seattle’s Keiretsu Forum
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.