SAN DIEGO, July 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Online-marketing collective, eMarketingVids, has had their catalog of small business marketing instructional videos added to Microsoft’s Zune Podcast Marketplace. Starting immediately, entrepreneurs, business owners and anyone with an interest in fine-tuning Web marketing techniques can access the videos on their Zune and Windows Phone 7.
“We couldn’t be more excited to be listed in the Zune Marketplace,” said Paul Colligan, Education Czar at Traffic Geyser, the company that produces the eMarketingVids series. “Microsoft has tremendous reach, and now that eMarketingVids is available on their phones and music players, it means small businesses will learn new, effective ways to generate more income by smartly managing their online marketing.”
At almost 150 videos and growing, the eMarketingVids library covers a wide-range of strategies for marketing local and small businesses on the Internet.
Those who subscribe to the short, daily video-podcasts—most are less than two-minutes in length—quickly learn about the newest in Web-marketing methods.
To keep it fresh, each day of the week is dedicated to a specific eMarketingVids topic:
- Monday Masters – also known as Make It Happen Mondays, these videos offer advice and insight on everything from video-editing tips to explaining “The Cloud” to social media tricks.
- TwitTippin Tuesdays –Twitter experts share their best tips to help make the most of this explosively popular, micro-blogging site.
- WordPress Attack Wednesdays – from choosing the right theme, to adding video, dissect one of the largest blogging platforms on the Internet.
- AppsNTools Thursdays – discover how cutting-edge Internet applications can be used to make small businesses more productive.
- Facebook Fridays – exploring the world’s largest social network, Amy Porterfield, co-author of Facebook Marketing for Dummies ®, shares pro-level tips for getting the most from your Facebook Page.
While anyone looking for information on local online marketing tactics can view eMarketingVids, the video series is immediately accessible to users of Microsoft mobile devices in nearly two-dozen countries:
“The Zune Marketplace Software syncs all the eMarketingVids episodes to every Zune and Windows Phone 7,” explains Rob Greenlee, Business Manager at Microsoft’s Zune Podcast Marketplace. “It’s a full-feature media player that allows people to subscribe and watch at any time.”
Produced by Traffic Geyser, LLC, eMarketingVids are free, bite-sized, online videos for small business owners and entrepreneurs wanting to quickly explore the latest & greatest in online marketing strategies. Offering insights on social media, video-editing, blogging, Web applications, analytics, SEO, email marketing and many more topics, eMarketingVids became a YouTube Partner in just six months, and can be found and followed at http://www.emarketingvids.com.
SOURCE Traffic Geyser
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.